My Pinterst Boards

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The beautiful Miami!!

Miami

I've always heard about the wild and crazy parties that go on in Miami, so of course naturally I had to make arrangements to find my way there. Unfortunately we decided to go during the most ratchet weekend ever. We decided to go for Black Beach Week, also known as Urban week. Wrong week to go… We had a great time before the weekend started. During the week everything was very accessible. The beach was clean, and the promoters came through, but when the  weekend started, so did the ratchetness. Streets were blocked off causing our trip to be difficult. We went to a few great clubs while we were in Miami. Bamboo was amazing. It was more of a lounge club, but on it's biggest nights you know it's amazing. The Dj booth flipped down and allowed the dancers to dance on it while it moved up and down. We went to Mansion one night which is very exciting. A girl in a pedal bathtub was there to greet us before we got into the fog lighting and necessary club atmosphere. One of my favorites was Mokai! It had so much to offer. At least for me it did. The pole dancers made it worth while and exciting. They passed out sunglasses and glow lights too, while there were many favors, this was a club that represented a lot of class. From the stone patio white linen seating before I entered, to the glass of champagne I was offered at entry this was a must go club! One of my welcoming favorites was dream. Yes it was a little ratchet, but I did like it. You can basically do what ever in there. Nice club, but very small. Some where that I won't be attending for a second time would have to be Rush! Rush was very large, but tired! I really didn't like the over using black smokers club that left the club smokey and nauseating. I won't be back!





Miami was wonderful. If you ever need tshirts and trinkets for you loves back home you have to check out Surf Style. I found so many cute outfits and gifts!!
A list of clubs might be helpful, but remember to be free and go with the flow, the promoters will take care of you, I know mine did:) Also be smart and save money. I rented an apartment for my stay and I loved it! We had our own kitchen that we were able to fill with groceries from a store within walking distance.



Fat Tuesday's and Wet Willies are a must!! Shopping is also one of a kind. You can find some amazing dresses and swimsuits anywhere along Washington, Ocean, and Collins! These three streets will have everything you need.

Here is a list of places to check out. I didn't make it to every spot, but I know I will eventually!
1. King of Diamonds- Strip club
2. Mansion
3. Cameo
4. Dream
5. Clevlander (Sandals)
6. Fat Tuesday
7. Liv- fountain blue hotel
8. Space. Has multiple floors, different music
9. Mokai

Oh and don't listen to those people who tell you to come to their restaurants, bragging that they will give you free shots and drink deals because apparently the drink deals change. We went to this restaurant that was right on the beach. They were selling these extremely large drinks for 45 a piece! They told us buy 2 get one free.. Lies. Just be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment