My Pinterst Boards

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Graduation






 
Graduation Surreal right? I mean I couldn't wait. I anticipated grabbing my cap and gown, finishing off classes for the semester, and receiving my teaching placement, but it's something about that uncertainty that crawls my spine. I mean Graduation was great, don't get me wrong, but it's nothing like really, really being finished. I have two classes to finish before I get to hold my degree in my hand.. No biggie, but I mean come on who wants to take classes over the summer?? At this point one has an understanding that you have to do what you have to do, and you will get your awe feeling when your done. The best part about Graduation was that My best friend Tasha and I graduated together. I have to say that this was my highlight. One thing that really but a twist on my Graduation were my parents. You would think that adults would act better than kids, but not at all. My dad is crazy!!. I invited my step mom and he went nuts!! I mean he wouldn't even give me a hug after Graduation. I mean between me and… well you as a reader. I have to get this money, and if that means inviting people who were in half of my life…Well of course I'm going to do it. Of course everything was fine after my step mom left, but I really couldn't believe how crazy things had gotten. My family and Tasha's family ate together at Houlihan's after Graduation. If your going for a nice meal think again their food is officially gross, at least it was this day. Oh and the service sucked. I mean you try waiting a table of 20 by yourself. Not going to happen. While I was excited I couldn't help but notice the twist my sister put on the excitement of my future. I asked her if she was ready for me to move in and she huffed and said No… No? I couldn't believe her response. Usually I would let that just roll of without thinking too hard, but for some reason I couldn't let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment