My Pinterst Boards

Friday, July 27, 2012

Decisions Decsions


Choices, choices, and more choices; I mean I like it. The rush! This enticing feeling of excitement that can’t let go! I’m on the ride of a life time. I can go anywhere I want and I can do whatever I want. Or can I? I have an internship in one direction and I have Chicago in another hand. All along I thought I was ready for my internship, but I would have never thought things would make the turned out the way they have. My older sister has been avoiding me; my sister that I planned on staying with during my internship. I mean I was kind of excited. I was excited to be completing my certification process and was excited about the raging, growing city of Birmingham, but all of those feelings slowly faded. I couldn’t believe that my sister kept changing the subject and stopped returning my calls. I’m glad I had a backup plan. I always liked my plan B better than my plan A. I would be in Chicago, teaching! I went to school for teaching and I knew this would be a wonderful experience. Of course I would still have to get certified, but at least I was almost there. I can’t help looking for apartment’s everyday and can’t wait for the call that my best friend got the job too!! All of us… in Chicago together… like it were meant to be. Everything about Chicago just feels so right. It feels so right that I can’t even be mad about the internship situation not working. I mean yes it the better choice, but I can always make it work. My brother and his fiancé are there and my best friend E. I mean everyone is welcoming me with open arms... What now? I guess I better make this call to cancel my internship… It’s just so hard. I can’t make the call. I feel like I ‘m letting my mentor teacher down, or myself down, or my dad down. He only wants me to move with my sister, but it doesn’t look like that is going to happen any time soon. I should probably call her and tell her the good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment