My Pinterst Boards

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Taking him out for a change


As a man it is natural to want to do something for the woman you are courting or even the woman you love. I am so happy to have met such a wonderful man who loves doing so much for me. While I love being taken out and cared for I couldn't help but feel like I wanted to do something for him. I planned a romantic date for the two of us. I decided to take him on a picnic. I bought a picnic basket from world market that came with the cutest little blanket that was perfect for the two of us. I made all of his favorites. I made him the best chicken Alfredo I have ever made, chocolate chip cookies, watermelon, and made sure to add our favorite bottles of wine. We had the perfect picnic on the lake. After a few hours on the Lake I took him to this wonderful art studio where you paint a preselected picture and drink your liquor of choice. Of course we brought wine to go along with our date. We both had such a great time and he loved all of it! While I won't be paying for all of the dates I did make a list of dates that I could possibly take him on. Here's a list of ideas that would be enjoyable for you and your love.
-Zoo
-Beach
-Picnic
-Movies
-Skating
-Laser Tag
-Restaurant
-Lucky Strike
-Aquarium
-Mini Golfing
-Bowling
-Make dinner or lunch together, possibly for a picnic
-Go for a walk
-Pizza Date
-Drive in
-Go Carts
Pictures from our date:)





















No comments:

Post a Comment